Sussex County College Bound Athletes

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Sussex County College Bound Athletes
By Key03 on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 03:35 pm:

Just want to know where everybody going next year and it doesn't matter what sport, it could be football or yoga. I know I will be repping Trinity College in D.C. for track look for me, AWCC conference, NCAA Div. 3 and at the Penn Relays. I know my boy mil will be repping Northeastern.(do your thing, still got mad love for you.)My cousin A.J. repping Delaware Valley (don't let them rednecks get to you cousin), Emilio repping U.D., my girl Devika repping Ohio State with cheerleading (good luck at tryouts baby!)My other girl "MaeMae' at Penn State if she find some place to stay (keep your fingers cross!). Oh yeah can't forget about my boy shaun aka "Daghost" repping Wesley (keep it real shaun don't party to much, tell B-more whats up!, lol)All in All I am going to miss the class of '03, good luck sussex county athletes, I got mad love for all of you.

~Key~

By Raider1 on Wednesday, August 13, 2003 - 12:47 pm:

As far as I know & not mentioned above:

Cody Hartzell (WB) - Concord College (WV)
A. Ridley (L) - Villanova
GL Jefferson (WB) - Salisbury (but not playing this year)

Chris Horsey (WB) will be a junior at Wesley this year and should dominate on defense. EJ Hudson (WB) will be a junior at DelState and rumor is he may start on defense this year. Good luck to all you guys - make the most of your opportunity, play hard, get that degree, and have fun!

Also, Mike Eastman (WB) is joining the service (Marines??) - stay safe Mike, we're proud of you.

By Ballplaya69 on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 03:14 pm:

Indian River Players Chris White and Justin Hoban
are going to play baseball at Delaware Valley in PA.
Ryan Warner is going to play baseball at Mary Washington College in Fredericksburg, VA
Pat Miles, Tom Spencer and Russell Hooper are going to play at Del-Tech

Drew Weatherly is practicing with the first team at the University of Maryland,

By Raider1 on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 12:17 pm:

Nice to see that Jamil got some playing time when Northeastern played last week - he had a couple of tackles and forced a fumble. If anybody is interested the Northeastern University website has individual stats and other information on the game.

By Daghost on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 01:38 pm:

yo my man Weezy Weez is always doing his thing. Weez if you read this doggy I Love You duke and keep on doing the D*** thing!! Holla!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: