BASKETBALL

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: BASKETBALL
By Cunit on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 02:41 pm:

I KNO ITS REAL REAL EARLY BUT WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS SEASON,WHAT TEAM AND PLAYERS GONE REPRESENT FOR THEIR TEAM.....

By Dtownfan on Saturday, September 06, 2003 - 11:36 am:

Dude football JUST started....enjoy it!!

By Stfreak77 on Tuesday, September 09, 2003 - 06:07 pm:

Sussex Tech is going to make it this year, only lost one true senior starter and have plenty of talent still hanging around

By Daghost on Friday, September 12, 2003 - 01:36 pm:

ay yo cut out all that unnecessary talk. NOBODY from down south or up north in the Henlopen is going to win, so end it there!!

By Dada on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:34 am:

yo is time a team from dover down win the state championship so somebody anybody bring home...hopefully a team from sussex will win it all

By Stfreak77 on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 07:39 pm:

I've said it before, I'll say it again...Tech has the talent to take this one, Hudson, both Johnson's, and White...those are 4 of the starters from last year's near championship team. And guess what? they are still there...Coach K will find some1 nice to replace Mann

By Cunit on Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 09:29 pm:

i think central gone take this stuff
on the real,nobody stop us so come see us....

By Cunit on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 08:51 am:

central is gonna hold it down but that boy ro at tech is gonna do his thing again.

By Cunit on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 08:57 am:

yo were gonna hold it down at central this year but ro over at tech is gonna hold it down this year.

By Ss44 on Tuesday, September 30, 2003 - 04:38 pm:

ITS HARD TO SAY B/C TECH GOT SOME TALENT COMIN BACK BUT SC DO TO. BUT I THINK MY SC BOYS GONNA TAKE IT. DEM BOYS GONNA FINISH WHAT WE STARTED.
SC 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
J.WARD44
HOLLA AT YA BOY

By Cunit on Thursday, October 16, 2003 - 01:14 pm:

Tech goin all the way

By Terp89 on Friday, October 17, 2003 - 08:46 am:

Central is gonna represent, they may not take it to the top but they will be a force to be wreckin with

By Shonda on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 10:09 am:

I feel that terp89..(:

By Terp89 on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 02:30 pm:

what up shonda, its your boy

By Shonda on Monday, October 20, 2003 - 05:11 pm:

WUS GOOD BABY?....I KNO YOU COMIN DEL STATE THIS WEEKEND RIGHT?...CALL ME..I GOT SOMETHING TO ASK YOU...FORREAL....IT'S NOT BAD..

By Sussexfan on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 08:18 am:

What up Terp89 it's ya boy SB. Halla at me

By Terp89 on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 07:37 pm:

who is SB

By Shonda on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 01:47 pm:

DREW U COMIN HOME THIS WEEKEND?

By Rgodwin03 on Wednesday, November 05, 2003 - 10:47 pm:

What's good? But on the real...yeah tech got mad talent but central is a legacy...We gonna stick with it and hopefully bring home a title...and Frank said this year when they get to the little bob they gonna go all the way

By Cunit on Sunday, November 09, 2003 - 07:48 pm:

Who is Frank he aint knowbody! What is a drunk gonna do on the court.

By Shonda on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 09:54 am:

ummm...c-unit...i think she talking about frank roach...why you comin at frank harris like that n-e-way?...ya'll probally friends..that's central

By Dada on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 02:16 pm:

shonda you always in the middle of something just leave it alone you know central gonna do they thing no matter who on the court!

but i'll be there when central and tech play at tech fo' sure

and shonda when i see you, you better have my money sike i playin

it's ya boy dwayne

By Shonda on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 05:24 pm:

dwayne u must got the wrong shonda cause i don't kno u fam....

By Lhatton on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:21 pm:

I'm still going with Central this year!
I dont care who we lost or gained
Central gon still do their thing fareal!
I still have to give my babe his props Worm
yea he at Tech now but he gon do his thing also.

oh yea and for the haters who said Central aint gon nowhere this year DONT GET CAUGHT SLEEPIN!!
holla at cha gurl! one

By Lhatton on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 05:22 pm:

What up Shonda & Terp89!

By Shonda on Thursday, November 13, 2003 - 07:02 pm:

WUS GOOD WITH CHU GURL...!!!!!HERE WE GO AGAIN(LOL)...YEA I STILL MESS WITH CENTRAL TOO...."U CAN DO ANYTHING IF YOU PUT CHA MIND TOO IT"(JOE BUDDEN)LOL.....AND THEY BETTER NOT GET CAUGHT SLEEPIN...WE WASN'T GOIN NOWHERE IN FOOTBALL NIETHER HUH....THEY'LL SEE....WUN

By Dada on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 12:03 am:

this aint the shonda that i went to upward bound with my bad i'm sorry

By Shonda on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 01:56 pm:

nope.....das aiight i know i ain't the only one named shonda...you good.

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 04:35 pm:

CENTRAL!!!!

By SC's Water Gurl on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 04:45 pm:

I have to see the squads but I have faith in Central!! Hey Dwayne!!! This is Shona. You alwayz got something to say.

By Cunit on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 10:06 am:

man forget cenral cause we aint nothing because everybody wants to party use drugs and be a star and thats whats gonna hurt us this year

By Shonda on Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 08:56 am:

YOU PROBALLY NOT EVEN FROM CENTRAL...YOU A CLOWN ..AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY BALL. IF YOU TRYNA PLAY THE WHOLE TEAM OUT ..I MEAN REALLY IF CENTRAL BALLERS AND THEIR FANS DON'T HAVE CONFIDENCE IN THEM THEN WHO ELSE WILL..SO I KNOW YOU CAN'T BE NEITHER A BALLER OR FAN...AND CENTRAL GONE DO THEM REGARDLESS....ONE

By Cunit on Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 01:10 pm:

TECH IS GOING ALL THE WAY!!

By Shonda on Tuesday, December 02, 2003 - 08:01 pm:

NOW I REALLY KNOW YOU AIN'T FROM CENTRAL.............

By Candid on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 04:51 pm:

Cunit if you a central kat, how you gon be hating on everybody else. You probably a player who gets no recognition!

By Terp89 on Wednesday, December 03, 2003 - 07:50 pm:

WHO IS CANDID
I JUST WANNA KNOW
THIS IS DREW

By Rgodwin03 on Thursday, December 04, 2003 - 03:46 pm:

C-unit you better get ya mind right...

By Cunit on Monday, December 08, 2003 - 09:15 am:

Tech Vs. Central Tomorrow what do You think the Out come will be?

By Candid on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 04:25 pm:

Marshona

By Chartzell on Sunday, December 14, 2003 - 09:38 pm:

yo what is up with woodbridge school district denying barry connors the head coaching position this year. so what if the teams performances havent been up to par. the players liked playing for them and he was a great coach.so what, some new guy comes in this year that none of the players like and he thinks he is god and takes over. i tell ya what if it was me i wouldnt play for the s.o.b. it is easy for me to sit here behind a computer and say this stuff but i will tell you straight who i am. i am a proud graduate of the class of 2003 from woodbridge. coming to ya from concord college out in west virginia. this is cody hartzell and if anyone wants to respond just come up to me when u see me on thursday because i will be into school.

By Teck on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 09:50 am:

sorry as they have been, they shouldnt care who they play for.

By Chartzell on Monday, December 15, 2003 - 11:00 pm:

teck u know what u are right. the team at woodbridge respect barry connors and the school did do him wrong. i have learned playing college football there is more to playing the game than winning. yeah everyone wants to win everygame but no one is as lucky as sussex tech for the factt hat your coaches can go and recruit some of the best athletes in the county and can put together good teams. but that is beside the point. just saying connors deserves more respect than he got.

By Teck on Wednesday, December 17, 2003 - 08:50 am:

i dont know about the best athletes in the country. And they might persuade players to come, but no one puts guns to their heads and makes them come to tech, they have a choice. Jamil and A.J. went to central, techs players have the option to go any school they want.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: