Basketball Season is Weeks away, What are your predictions?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Basketball Season is Weeks away, What are your predictions?
By Teck on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 10:24 am:

Tech, Tech, Tech, did i mention TECH.

By Dada on Wednesday, November 12, 2003 - 02:06 pm:

i think that this season is going to be real good b/c so many teams have so much talent but i think tech will take the henlopen...BUT GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS THIS YEAR SEAFORD DO YOUR THING PUT THERE!

By Shorty12004 on Wednesday, November 19, 2003 - 04:32 pm:

Central allllllll day!! Everyday!
And may the best team win, (which will be us.) Even though we've lost some players our confidence will destroy the haterz that think it's impossible for us to move on! Central... in man's eyes things are impossible, but with GOD ALL things are possible!
I love ya to death.... 04'. Where there's life there is hope.

By Shonda on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 05:20 pm:

yea i feel that shorty....especially with a startin line up that includes nate....kyle ...frank..and larry....central is gonna be that quiet storm.......so TECH....DOVER...CAPE...whoever don't sleep......

By Rgodwin03 on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 05:46 pm:

Yo Central Whats good? Sleep shonda they better not even close their eyes...Central gonna take the henlopen and state championships this year... No doubt about it... and if you have a problem with that... come see Central about it

By Cunit on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 10:01 am:

on a real tip yall might think we are gonna ne nice but foreal we aint. we gon be alright but we really dont have any body besides kyle and frank. buddies weak, nate is alright, larry is so so but he gets mad easily. we really dont have a bench. we will see how the season just turns out for us in the end. maybe we will break 500 even record wise.

By Cunit on Monday, December 08, 2003 - 08:33 pm:

well this is the real c-unit.well the starting 5 is kyle frank larry nate and tramar.yea we dont got really a bench but we comin to ball and thats all it is so holla at ya boi early...

king bailey u will see him

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: