Knights Win Henlopen!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Henlopen Conference Sports Forum: Knights Win Henlopen!
By Eric Magill on Tuesday, February 27, 2001 - 10:53 pm:

The Sussex Central boys' basketball program finally has a Henlopen Conference championship trophy for the school's trophy case. You can congratulate the Knights on a job well done and wish them well in the upcoming state tournament here.

By bball on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 12:29 am:

to all those that doubted or hated, believe now!!! Central is the real deal. They played with injured players tonight and still played like champions. Congrats to the fellas!

By Chicago Friend on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 08:32 am:

Congratulations Sussex Central!
A job well done, Tim. We will be pulling for you in the state tournament.
From two Chicago fans.

By B2 Morris on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 08:34 am:

To the central boys. You'll did your thing on last night. Much respect for you. James you you really lit it up last night. Drew you really had the desire to win and it paid off. Orlando you straight beasted on the boards last night. They didn't want any of you inside. Leroy you played a good game. You kept your team under control the whole while. Frank(lil cuz) you did your thing I can't wait to see what you will be like in the years to come. Good luck to you'll in the State Tournament!!!

By LEE TAYLOR on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 04:34 pm:

TO THE WHOLE CENTRAL SQUAD!!!!!ORLANDO MY BOY SNAPED ON LAKE AND BEASTED THEM ON THE INSIDE.JAMES CANNON WAS OUTSTANDING IN PUTTING UP POINTS FOR THE KNIGHTS.ANDREW WEATHERLY HAD ALOT OF CHAMPIONSHIP WANTING TO GO OUT AND PLAY LIKE HE DID.HE WAS OUTSTANDING WITH A MESSED UP KNEE.ALSO FRANK ROACH SNAPPED IN HIS FIRST START FOR VARSITY.I THINK HE HAS A BIG CAREER AHEAD OF HIM.WELL IM BOUT TO BOUNCE AND GOOD LUCK IN THE STATE TOURNAMENT.

KNIGHTS ARE BOUT IT BOUT IT
BELIVE THAT PLAYBOY

By SC Fan on Wednesday, February 28, 2001 - 04:48 pm:

Congradulation to squad and to the Coaches. The Knights Basketball team can say they won a Conference title. Now they are ready to win a bigger title and that is to win the state title.

Keep this in your mind Play the "A" game and you will always come out on top!!!

S.C. #1

By SHONDA GOSLEE on Thursday, March 01, 2001 - 12:41 pm:

DAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT,"CENTRAL IS NICE".JAMES CANNON YOU PLAYED A GOOD GAME AS ALWAYS.LEROY MANN AND FRANK ROACH(WHAT WOULD WE BE W/OUT YA'LL)!!!!
ORLANDO FARROW(MMMMMM.....)YOU PLAYED A GOOD GAME TO BEASTIN ON THEM AS ALWAYS.ANDREW WEATHERLY WHAT CAN I SAY BESIDES,"YOU NICE"YOU NI MEAN YOU PLAYED ON A HURT KNEE AND STILL WAS HOT.SO CENTRAL WE MADE IT THIS FAR,"LET' TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE"
ONE,HOLLA AT YA GIRL

By Smile on Friday, March 02, 2001 - 11:22 pm:

Good job, Central, yall deserve it! You guys played great this past season. Congratulations to the whole team!

By scfan on Sunday, March 04, 2001 - 01:46 pm:

Good job Central!!! Keep on rolling to the state championship.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. A valid username and password combination is required to post messages to this discussion.
Username:  
Password: