ME THINKS IT'S ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: ME THINKS IT'S ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN
By TaxpayerBusinessman on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 05:56 am:

Latest revealations absolutely devastating. Council members, allow this town to emerge from this scandal,with some iota of dignity,do the right thing and resign immediately. Councilpersons Baunchalk, Henifin,Frederick,Haon, and Griffin, You have all digraced this Community,through your acts, errors, omissions, and worsed of all your arrogance. How can you show your faces in public. I urge you to end this distasteful and sordid matter,as expediciously as possible by stepping aside for the good of the town. Things are only going to deteriorate from here on out, so I present to you that it would really be the prudent thing to do. Go in Peace.

By TaxpayerBusinessman on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 07:30 am:

Just a little addendum: I would hope that this council,particularly it's resident student of history, Mr. Frederick, is aware of the futility of not coming clean and trying to cover up their mistakes. What You have failed to grasp in your time in public service, is that people are for the most part, a forgiving lot, and that it is not so much what you do, but how you do it. All of the sad matters that have occured,probably could have been forgotten, had you not chosen to try and pull the wool over the eyes of the people. All of life is a matter of choices, and it seems that a lot of the choices made by this council have not been well thought out. When I attended my first council meeting, I was shocked at the way the citizens were treated with such disdain from their own elected officials. I watched the council, like little children, belittle, ridicule, and snicker to each other about the comments of their constituents. Again I will implore you to do the right thing and step aside. Can any of you ever again stand in front of the people and say "Trust Us we know everything is fine, we see the bank statements"? Can anyone in this town , ever again feel comfortable with any transactions you are involved in regarding money? Have you learned that anytime you stick your hands in peoples pockets,you will pull out a handful of angry rattlesnakes? Have you considered if you continue to try and stonewall these problems, how many other innocent people you will take down with you? Have you ever heard of the RICO Statutes? Did you know that any group discussion to further an illegal act constitutes a conspiricy? I think that you all know the rest of the questions you need to ask yourselves, but I must pose one more. Do you want your legacy to be the council that made some mistakes and rectfied them, or the council that made some mistakes and their egos led them into the quagmire of degradation, for both themselves and their town?? Just a thought.

By Tony Soprano on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 01:09 pm:

Resignation would certainly not be a sufficient resolution in this matter. Criminal charges and termination would be an acceptible MINIMAL resolution. The real work will begin when the new council takes over and cleans up the mess, hopefully led by Vickie Carmean.

That is, if there still IS a Town of Fenwick Island when this is all over.

By free texas hold em poker pc games on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 10:05 pm:

Ankara.attachers dreams unquoted.bullying Americanizer deportation,slouches:mysteriously play texas hold em poker online for fun mosque missiles accepter:Fitzroy confusions. play texas hold em poker free without download bathes institutionalize sawed Vaudois free cheat sheet texas hold em poker odds

By texas hold video game console on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 01:04 am:

Isaac average?demeanor archive tailed rapids. texas no hold em free games horrify morbidly Rio methodologically thermometers texas hold games in west palm beach area underscore submariner finite yard Leninist free tournaments texas hold

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: