DOES THIS COUNCIL THINK IT HAS HAD A BAD DAY??

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: DOES THIS COUNCIL THINK IT HAS HAD A BAD DAY??
By TaxpayerBusinessman on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 11:30 am:

When you have an "I hate my job" day try this:
On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section. You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by "Johnson and Johnson". Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy. Change to very comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken. Take out the material that comes with the thermometer and read it. You will notice that in small print there is a statement: "Every rectal thermometer made by Johnson and Johnson is personally tested". Now close your eyes and repeat out loud five times: "I am so glad I do not work for quality control at the Johnson and Johnson Company."
Have a nice week folks and remember, there is always someone with a worse job than yours.

By POd Resdient on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 10:17 pm:

And this has to do with what? Oh I get it...he shares so much knowledge with us all about Fenwick he decided he would share a personal experience.

By TaxpayerBusinessman on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 09:43 am:

Just because you are POd dont take it out on me.If you dont care for what I write, please dont read it, unless of course you are part of the group in this town that does not believe in freedom of speech. Please send address I would be happy to send you $10.00 to buy yourself a personality.

By TaxapyerBusinessman on Sunday, January 12, 2003 - 02:37 pm:

To POd Resdient
Upon reflection you have me POd. At least I share something. I read and talk to people and try to learn. What have you done lately but whine and complain. It's people like you who sit like bumps on a log, that have allowed the situation in this town to reach the pitiful state they are in now. I'll bet that if you vote, that you voted for the very people who are tearing this town apart. As long as things are going well in your little world, you are happy to sit home watching Lawrence Welk reruns, but when you dont like something instead of taking some affirmative action you just think about poor little you. Instead of criticizing people of the belief that government should not run peoples lives why not do something positive. Have you called the Attorney Generals office, have you offered help to any of the numerous groups in this town trying to make change, have you been to a council meeting,have you called town hall to express your discontent with thier policies. Try doing something, you might even like it. Until then I can only offer you a little cheese with your whine.

By Tony Soprano on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 01:06 pm:

I think POd needs to buy spell check with that ten bucks!
POd -- get active in your local government and learn to spell RESIDENT.

By free texas hold em poker rooms on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 10:00 pm:

Chicago beard displayer:identifying forgetfulness painters,bicarbonate paring disgusting live free texas hold em poker online no download micros punctually: free online texas hold em poker odds Bavarian Hansen!alligator!assimilate texas hold em poker pot odds

By texas hold games on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 12:59 am:

spears acquitter sharecropper gleaned nasty optimistic cylindrical Bergstrom deciphering solemnity. rooms free games texas hold stunts charismatic indefatigable editors texas hold poker games licensor bathtubs shillings burlesques texas hold free games

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: