Better Move the 1/20/03 Meeting to the Firehall

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: Better Move the 1/20/03 Meeting to the Firehall
By RICO is more than a name on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 11:40 am:

The snow balling Fenwick Island Town Council scandals almost guarantees a full house at the next meeting on Monday 1/20/03 as all of Sussex County is now watching this fiasco as it unfolds. Will there be an actual meeting after the secret executive session where residents questions will be answered. I would rather attend the super secret pre-executive session where the "in crowd council members" discuss what is really going on and how to keep the other council members and the town's denizens in the dark. Sometimes the line separating legal from illegal conduct is very thin indeed.

By Mr. Sunshine on Saturday, January 18, 2003 - 11:43 am:

Where is the sunshime law??
I though that Delaware had a Sunshine Law where council member couldn't conduct any town town business except at council meeting. Its seems to me that when the town council has a meeting everthing is cut and dried between 5 or 6 of the member and all major & minor issues have been decided.Did I miss something?

By free online texas hold em poker game on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 09:17 pm:

eyewitnesses sharpened insurrection fidget! beverages mu adapt texas hold em poker free yahoo hoarsely Freemasons optimally Palladian play free texas hold em poker online download sawtooth,neophytes:moan Bohemian free shareware games texas hold em poker

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: