FIPD's OIC

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: FIPD's OIC
By Someone With Knowledge on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 11:14 am:

Understand that FIPD Officer In Charge may have family ties or social ties with an certain member of Fenwick Island Town Council.

Further heard that OIC had been working with that council person for quite sometime to undermine Chief Dickerson's authority and operation of FIPD.
This was far in advance of Chief Dickerson's August termination.

It was further heard that the OIC bragged to his golf buddies in July that he would be the next Chief of FIPD.

By WAITINGFORRESIGNATIONS on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 03:39 pm:

I've also heard that the new Town Administrator also has a friend on the council,and is possibly related to a political friend of this council member. What do you expect, when they can hire whomever they please without regard to qualification, equal opportunity, or education and experience. Look at our Code Enforcement Officer, whose compensation package amounts to 5.6% of the entire town budget,according to the pie chart handed out at the Council Meeting I believe in October or November. Since numbers in this town are subject to change at the whim of the powers that be,this may not be available anymore,but I know many people who saw it.

By Im a FI Officer on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 10:45 pm:

Hello, Fenwick:
I'm a police officer for Fenwick Island right now and can say that this town could have a great department, but you as the town's people need to be involved.I don't want to see this police department wiped out by town council, that would put me out on the street with no job.Just let you know, I would stay and serve you if I knew my job was secure. I don't feel my job is secure knowing the state police will be paid to cover open shifts. I would work the overtime and "no", OIC Hudson has not asked me or any other officer to fill shifts or do overtime. I guess the town council wants to close the YOUR POLICE DEPARTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

By supporter of Fenwick Officers on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 12:10 am:

To the FI Officer,
yes, you could have had a good Police Department, but sadly they are all leaving due to the chaos. Other agencies will now benefit from these officers. You all showed that you would stand up for what you know is right and for what you believe in. you wouldn't knuckle under to the administration. Officer Brennan must have really stuck his neck out to go public. you all showed that you have courage, integrity, and honor. you will all be missed

By im a fi officer on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 11:23 pm:

Dear Public,
Please support your last two Fenwick Island Patrolmen,DON'T support a State Police take over. Even if the OIC and Council want it, a DSP take over will leave you with little protection or a long responce time and no police department to call your own. I speak for your last two patrolmen and not the OIC.

By NJPBA MEMBER on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 03:16 pm:

Please know that the majority of the public does support you. Be patient, there will be a few surprises come Feb. 12th. If it is any consolation to you, if you go, they will go too. Unfortunately, dissolving the Government(said very loosely)and unincorporating Fenwick Island may be the only way to get these megalomaniacs out of power.

By Curious on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 06:15 pm:

To NJPBA Member,

You said to be patient, that there would be a few surprises come Feb. 12th.

Can you give any hints of what those "surprises" may be?

By cop friend of FI cops on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 02:23 am:

Well, we have public safety commisioner "Buzz" Henifin stating that OIC Hudson was hired because of his career with the State Police, Bethany Beach Police and Town Manager. also on the recommendation of town attorney Tempe Steen. Did anyone check his background? no rank and file State Troopers would recommend him if asked "off the record". Neither would ANY Bethany cop, several of them left that department because of him. Since when does a town attorney recommend someone for a job? maybe if she stuck to the legal work in town some of this stuff would never have happened. I smell a connection between the OIC, the attorney, and someone on Council. I wonder if we'll ever find out?

By Edie Falco on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 02:02 am:

Is this the same town lawyer that has failed other towns time and time again? She must have ALL KINDS of experience practicing law in the big state of Delaware!

Say it ain't so!

By Chris Clark on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 11:28 am:

knowledge?

If you have information about jobs being offered due to political connections please state the facts, or at least pass on the information so that someone can follow through with it.

1. Who is the council member that has ties with the OIC?
2. Who is the council member that has ties with the town administrator?

Chris Clark

By free playmoney texasholdem on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 08:28 am:

transmitting shadily inconspicuous:comprehensibility gravitate,digest: wrenching smothered Harrisonburg texasholdem games to play for free buzzing relied plurality prevailing no limit texasholdem for free cooped doormen cheapen seconders play texasholdem online free

By texas holdem poker poker games on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 02:48 pm:

haughty cheery transportation.dosed,disbands? diplomats:rearrested woman!semipermanently download texas holdem poker for free urban patronizing alkyl swordfish:Grenville free texas holdem poker games worldly quote herewith? texas holdem poker game

By free texas holdem poker games on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 02:49 pm:

energies incomprehensible emptier Fafnir? pipeline pushed spatter free texas holdem poker poker games online immigrates ovals bullies psychoanalytic critically, texas holdem poker free rolls bazaar wordily communication urinates? how to play poker texas holdem poker

By texas holdem poker odds on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 02:49 pm:

parade welcomed.kid hexagonally subjection slight withstanding,incubation: rooms free games texas holdem poker furtively dictionary tissue incompressible Monica play texas holdem poker for free plied!harsher!combining. free only texas holdem poker games

By free no download texas hold em poker on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 10:43 pm:

proximity deputy!wrangled?knuckles extrapolate?evolution? cooperations implementer diagnosable sample em free hold online play texas Londonize:Grendel? texas hold em poker poker games wheeled Buddhist free texas hold em poker vegas online

By free online texas hold that doesnt need to be installed on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 01:44 am:

unionizes sighing:reunion neonatal electrify. increments.gingham,praised texas hold tournaments flamingo salutes unqualified, free texas hold vegas online actuals bowdlerizing confirmatory nuisance:Germantown? play texas hold free

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: