DELAWARE IN STATE OF EMERGENCY-- WHO IS WATCHING OVER FRAUDULENT ISLAND ???

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: DELAWARE IN STATE OF EMERGENCY-- WHO IS WATCHING OVER FRAUDULENT ISLAND ???
By MANOLO DID IT on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 11:45 am:

The entire state of Delaware has been declared in a state of emergency. Who is watching over the people of Fraudulent Island? Is the OIC on the road helping people in distress, with his buddy "The Buzzard" riding shotgun. Since he makes his own rules they probably are carrying RPG's to fend off any looters. After spending the entire day Weds. on his duff "testifying" I hope the OIC brought along a rubber ring to keep him comfy-cozy. Also noticed how gussied-up and alert the Council seemed at both hearings this week. Not one of them even took their usual catnap. Nice performance for the Cameras.

By Someone who likes to feel secure on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 11:55 am:

To: Manolo Did It

If my memory serves me right, Chief Dickerson, as a matter of practice, made arrangements for his staff during such a storm. These arrangements included staff staying on site with Food and Water Provisions. The Chief included himself and even brought his sleeping bag, pillow, and other provisions.

He made these arrangements to ensure the citizens of the Town were safe and provided for in this type of emergency.

Oh, well!!!!! I guess "someone" in providing for our safety now. I sure hope so!

By Someone who likes to feel secure on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 11:56 am:

To: Manolo Did It

If my memory serves me right, Chief Dickerson, as a matter of practice, made arrangements for his staff during such a storm. These arrangements included staff staying on site with Food and Water Provisions. The Chief included himself and even brought his sleeping bag, pillow, and other provisions.

He made these arrangements to ensure the citizens of the Town were safe and provided for in this type of emergency.

Oh, well!!!!! I guess "someone" is providing for our safety now. I sure hope so!

By Sussex Cop on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 12:49 am:

Here's some facts for Fenwick Islanders ...

Hudson did not/is not working during the storm. Hudson, who was supposed to have been out of FIPD by now according to media reports and police rumor, was in possession of the only four-wheel drive police vehicle during the storm.

You want more info about the FIPD 4x4 you say? And where was it during the storm?

Answer: Parked in Hudson's driveway in Bethany Beach, not being used. Unavailable to the police officer on duty in Fenwick. The officer on duty had to skid around in a regular police car, unable to patrol or rapidly respond to emergencies.

So, how well did the council and Hudson oversee the operations of the PD during the storm? Seems they forgot about protecting the town and providing the police with the necessary equipment to do the job!

Do the word "negligent" mean anything yet?

By snowball on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 12:59 pm:

Was that L.G.Hudson and another FI officer cruising the streets in the black Blazer today?
Sussex cop must have shamed him into working.
With the recent loss of officers, how come 2 officers are on duty at the same time?
Oh, I forgot. That's only a problem when Chief Dickerson does it.

By Resident Evil on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 03:51 pm:

Just to set the record straight that was not Lloyd glenn hudson in the black blazer. Rumor has it he has been sitting at home the entire storm. Why would the "OIC" not be in town during a state of emergency?? By the way FIPD was teamed up with SBPD since they do not have a four wheel drive vehicle. So don't worry lloyd glenn hudson did not get his feet wet, unless he was shoveling his driveway.

By john judge on Monday, February 17, 2003 - 07:52 pm:

To all FI residents,

Hold on to your wallets FI taxpayers its only a matter of time till your town suffers from a major law enforcement blunder that will end in a law suit. Your police dept is a three ring circus run by a clown. Where is a thorough background check of your Police Adminstrator! Blind leading the blind. Check with Bethany Beach and State Police. Just ask questions and you will find the truth!!!!! Misconduct, greed for power and money, ummm Role the dice FI residents its your money

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: