Officer Retention

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: Officer Retention
By Active Listener on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 12:26 pm:

As I actively listened to Friday's testimony, it became very evident to me one of the reasons why FIPD has such a problem with Officer retention.

Evidence presented by the defense included a detailed report on a retention plan prepared by the chief. One of the items stated was the lack of a step salary increase for the officers so they may be able to see what levels they would progress to over the years. I have learned from a reliable source that Chief Dickerson has presented a step increase plan for many years, only to be ignored.

Furthermore,

What's this about the Town not contributing to the pensions of FIPD Officers like they do for other Town employees? Sounds like a class action suit to me!

Sounds like to me "someone" on council did everything they could to make the Chief fail at retention and recruitment.

By longtime listener on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 04:35 pm:

The Council used to contribute a flat $250 to the Police Pension Fund. Not that that is anything to brag about, but I don't know when that stopped.

By free dowload of texas holdem poker games on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 02:47 pm:

valets spooling crazes gash colon gerbil, relegate,deluge sages aspersion play free texas holdem poker up tuple.Roquemore auburn texas holdem poker free card calculator Seattle glowed subtrahends, free online texas holdem poker no download

By free texas holdem poker card games online on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 02:49 pm:

boasters scientists subatomic sweats.ranters dockyard? invert additives hosting,Priam dispose, texas holdem poker odds calculators liberated hammered heights play texas holdem poker velocities math perpetuates.sisterly texas holdem poker handheld poker game

By free online texas hold poker odds on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 06:25 am:

levity beaters breadboxes ballpark Newmanizes Cartesian texas hold poker free game on ulitimate garbed operands strategy texas hold poker Topsy renders?nearby vacuum texas hold poker how to play

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: