Is Hudson in or out

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: Is Hudson in or out
By Resident Evil on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 08:39 pm:

The million dollar question:

IS LLOYD GLENN HUDSON THE OIC OR NOT? If the record is correct the vote should have taken place today. Is that a correct statement? If so was the vote taken today? How can a police department be under the supervision of a civilan? The town council just looking for another lawsuit So can someone please answer the million dollar question once and for all.

By Sussex Cop on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 05:28 pm:

If Hudson was unlawfully hired in the first place, I would assume that his position is null and void from the start. Any actions he has taken, changes made, etc. would have to be corrected.

Personally, I don't see how the council could even consider a re-vote (or new vote) on Hudson's employment. If I were in their shoes, I'd be concerned with all the existing legal troubles ... not try to create more.

By Eric Magill on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 06:11 pm:

We've just posted a story regarding council's scheduling of the meeting to re-do the vote on hiring Hudson for Saturday, March 1, at 3 p.m. in town hall. It's available off our home page at http://www.sussexcountyonline.com.

By Resident Evil on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 07:05 pm:

There should be no question's in the minds of town council whether or not to hire Lloyd Glenn Hudson to be in charge of the police department. Just ask any current or newly departed officer what they think of hudson. The town council is well aware of the complaints about him as a person as well as a 'OIC". Just take a look at the complaint of officer Peter Brennan. Hudson was the main reason why he left the town of Fenwick.

Everyone possible should attend the meeting and ask questions. I just hope that a representitive from the town of Bethany is at the meeting to voice thier side of Lloyd Glenn Hudson. I also hope that the many people writing on sussexcountyonline will also go to the meeting and ask some questions about hudson. Hopefully when the questions are answered, there will be no doubt in the minds of council to get rid of Lloyd Glenn Hudson.

By USMC on Sunday, February 23, 2003 - 11:59 pm:

I know Chief Redman from Bethany Beach Police Department has attended all of Chief Dickerson's hearings, so "maybe" he'll step up to the plate and say something about Hudson.

By gumby on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 10:17 pm:

Redman won't speak up unless there is something in it for Graviet. Graviet is where he wants to be, therefore Redman's strings won't be pulled. I am I implying that Graviet manipulates? ...hmmmmmmmmmm.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: