Chief's Hearing

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: Chief's Hearing
By Bill Weistling, jr. on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 04:43 pm:

Chief Dickerson's hearing resumes tomorrow, Fri, at 8:30 a.m. Probably another long day. So turn off the tv and drop in at FI Town Hall to observe the statements of Council reps. and Chief Dickerson. Lots of big bucks being spent here, so come and view the proceedings. PARTICIPATE in your local government. Hear the comments from both sides. Form your own opinions.

By Elsie Weistling on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 10:55 pm:

Eric & Kerin, Thanks again for having the DELDOT cameras on your site. At 10:45 pm, I checked camera sites on Route 1 from Fenwick to Christiana and though it seems to be snowing in the north while raining here in Fenwick, it sure looks like the roads are still pretty clear. Thank you DELDOT! Unless a lot of changes occur overnight, looks like the hearing should be a go since the roads are passable from the north and the necessary parties should be able to travel south.
Of course, I cannot tell if what I see is black ice, so please, all be real careful.

By FI-Landshark on Friday, February 28, 2003 - 10:33 pm:

Big bucks were spent at the hearing today all right and bigger still to come...You have probably heard the age old saying that if you give a man enough rope, he will hang himself. I don't think the council realizes in their glee that they are actually standing on the gallows while Chief Dickerson and his counsel are ever so slowly, but surely, tightening the noose for them. As the council jeers at the crowd, they don't appreciate that we are there as "witnesses" for the moment when the trap door drops open....it's only a matter of time, my friends. Fenwick is in deep now, boys. The whole process was a lesson in how not to run a fair hearing. Nobody got there money's worth for their lawyers except Chief Dickerson and that lawyer, unfortunately, will get it from the Fenwick Island taxpayers. Get ready. The clock is ticking. The doors are dropping....We are all going to swing on this one....Can you say, Fenwick council--dead men walking??

By xxx on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 10:23 am:

Wasn't it great watching our "mayor", with all the integrity of Bill Clinton, claiming "I do not Recall". What a show. An oscar worthy performance.

By Legolas on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 03:29 pm:

The President Council woman Baunchalk and Edward Henifin both while under oath lied through their false teeth yesterday. " I dont recall" and "no I wouldnt say anything like that", what bull. She did say it that is fact. Take the word of someone who was present.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: