Meetings for Friday!

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: Meetings for Friday!
By Bill Weistling, jr. on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 06:22 pm:

Budget workshop and audit report tomorrow, Fri. March 7 at 9:30 a.m. The Town's auditor, Thomas Sombar, will be there.
Executive session at 2:00 p.m.
Town Council Meeting at 3:30 p.m.
Sombar will also be present at the Council meeting.
Also, FOIA remediation re: Maj. Manning complaint and the hiring of OIC Hudson will also be part of this Council meeting. The FOIA remediation will be discussed near the end of the Council meeting.
Also, don't forget the special Council workshop on Mon. March 10, 2003 at 9:00 a.m. re: Discussion of selection process for Chief of Police.
Busy days in FI.
Try to attend and PARTICIPATE in our government.

By Harry Sachs on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 07:22 pm:

Thank you Mr Weistling for providing the dates and times, I suggest everyone on this forum with a gripe or discontentment be at these all-important meetings. I will surely be there, will you? I would think that everyone would want to be present...

By Jim B. on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 11:52 am:

Mayor Peg & Mr. Frederick,
Since going on the town council Mr. Frederick sure wasted no time in voting for new construction and the selling of farmland. Going away are the luscious green acres. God made this earth and now Mr. Frederick is turning it into a "concrete jungle". Where is all the rainwater and the sewage supposed to go Mr. Frederick?? When you look into the mirror tonight ask yourself what God would have done. Mrs. Mayor you have and are trying to do what is best for the town however when people leave the city to go to the beach town of FI they will be leaving the city to go to the city what with all the riff-raff that Mr. Frederick will bring to FI with his voting for land development. Mrs. Mayor we don't always tell you but you are and have done a great job.Thanks and keep going despite all of the obstacles.Thanks again Mrs. Mayor!!!!
Jim

By Jim Simpson on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 11:56 am:

Regarding the previous post. WHAT???

By xxx on Wednesday, March 12, 2003 - 04:58 pm:

Jim B.--- What are you talking about???
You are clueless. What development??
Mrs. Mayor doing a great job??? Who is we? You are alone in that thought. If you even live in Fenwick, I'm willing to bet your house is built on filled wetlands.

By Harry Sachs on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 07:14 pm:

Jim B,
The Mayor trying to go on despite the obstacles is like watching a drunk on the train tracks.. she cant get out of her own way. The Mayor and the Council are in themselves a train wreck. All I can say to you is this.. Put the crack pipe down, let the little boy go, and step out of your dillusional little world.

By jim b on Thursday, March 13, 2003 - 09:04 pm:

When Mr. Fredericks keeps approving land development all that will be left in towm will be a sea of concrete with a beach wall to keep the water out.As I said this will be a "concrete jungle" no thanks to him. Walking around town safely and talking to people at all hours of the day or night will be long gone. However as long as Mayor Peg keeps trying to keep FI the quiet and safe town that it should be I say THANKS. Keep your eyes open so that you don't get run over by a "Concrete Truck"
Thanks again Mrs. Mayor
Jim B.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: