FIPD Lost Another Copper

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: FIPD Lost Another Copper
By Sussex Cop on Thursday, May 29, 2003 - 12:22 am:

A shiny, new Fenwick copper has already left for another department. How long was he there ... a month? Two weeks? How many more slaps in the face does Fenwick need to wake up?

By wondering on Thursday, May 29, 2003 - 09:07 pm:

What ever happened to OIC Lloyd Glenn Hudson? Is he gone? I saw in the Wave that another officer was the acting OIC. Did Fenwick finally make a prudent move and get rid of the icon of law enforcement???

By Sussex Cop on Friday, May 30, 2003 - 12:30 am:

Now, who could be the current OIC in Fenwick? A new officer with little or no knowledge of Delaware law, procedures, little administrative experience, etc.

Scary thought. I'm glad I don't live in Fenwick.

By friend of fenwick on Saturday, May 31, 2003 - 10:14 am:

it seems the sussex cop knows all and knows all about fenwick island police. why did you not apply for the chief of police? why dont you come from your high mountain and show the officers of fenwick how to be a " REAL SUSSEX COP" ? I am amazed the F.B.I. or Homeland Security have not just grabbed you and you knowlege for better use.

By a on Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 06:36 pm:

Friend of Fenwick sounds a little upset. Why would any officer want to work in Fenwick? The council is pathetic. The president of the council has such an ego she refers to herself as "mayor".

By gumshoe on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 06:38 am:

friend of fenwick, It's not a matter of Sussex Cop being high on a mountain, it's a matter of ethics and morales. It's a matter of a council making poor choice after poor choice. Mrs. Carmean excluded.

No well informed police officer, who is aware of Fenwick's Council and history would want to be Chief right now. That is apparent to most ethical cops knowing of F.I..

The police department should be disbanded until a complete new council is in place. Then a brand new police department should be started. Until then the future of FIPD looks glum.

By jdb19966 on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 09:33 am:

Hmmm,

So a certified officer like myself should not give FI Pd a chance. Can't several good officer make things happen??

By a on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 04:38 pm:

This council would not let you, they want puppets, "mayor" Peg only wants to pull the strings and watch them dance. After all, to quote our "mayor" the FIPD are "her boys".

By Kaboom on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 - 01:47 pm:

To Friend of Fenwick: I didn't know Fenwick had any friends.
To jdb19966: Give it a shot my man,just know that with the powers that be in this department, specifically,Buzz Buzzard, rectal osculation is the primary qualification, with bowing at the waist a close second. Still interested? I think you will be much happier staying in Millsboro.

By questions on Wednesday, June 04, 2003 - 10:57 pm:

I read there is a new OIC, where's the old one?
There was a committee formed to find a new chief, what progress have they made?

By SUPRISED on Thursday, June 05, 2003 - 02:12 am:

I THINK YOU WILL ALL BE VERY SUPRISED AT THE CHOICE THE COMMITEE TO FIND A NEW CHIEF HAS MADE.....JUST LOOK A FEW MILES UP THE COAST, THE NEXT FEW MONTHS SHOULD BE INTERESTING FOR THE NEW CHIEF AND 4 NEW COUNCIL STOOGES....LOTS OF SPARKS

By questions on Friday, June 06, 2003 - 05:17 pm:

when will this new surprise be revealed?

By Sussex Cop on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 07:01 am:

I heard rumor yesterday they're going to hire a current Rehoboth Beach officer as the new chief. The two finalists were this officer and one from out of state.

By Sussex Cop on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 07:08 am:

friend of fenwick

If you would stop looking up at me on my "high mountain" for a minute, you'd see the government corruption and illegal activities of council that have been happening under your nose in Fenwick for the last year.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: