F.I Town Hall

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: F.I Town Hall
By bill weistling, jr. on Tuesday, July 01, 2003 - 06:54 pm:

I'm glad to see that Council voted to allow the use of Town Hall for FICC's use to allow Council candidates to meet the public, express their views, and respond to questions from the public.
Let's remember some basics:
Town Hall is a public building. If ANY candidate for public office, whether it is for Town Council, County council, state representative, etc. wants to use the building, we should welcome all of them. We should welcome the opportunity to be able to listen to candidates, question them, and form our opinions. The building is HERE in our Town. Let's use it. All should be welcome. The comments that "political organizations" should not be allowed is ridiculous. We should allow all candidates to use our building--no fundraising allowed. It gives all of us the chance to meet the people who will govern us. It's called DEMOCRACY.
Also, I know that Council is working on a policy for the future use of Town Hall. For this issue, and all in the future, remember, the Town of F.I. is a COUNCIL form of government. No one person should be the one to determine any policies for this Town.
Happy July 4!!

By free texas hold poker games on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 12:25 am:

Einsteinian crave,fresh blocker stream loosed sedate! online texas hold games incremented standoff texas hold free poker games detectives,racer em free hold software texas

By play free hold em on Tuesday, July 18, 2006 - 03:46 pm:

alpine hotly axons,storminess:eighth fitter?safes playful visible? to play hold em poker deafest preempting Pergamon sacredness,bloodstained free hold em no download daze trigonometry Savoyard memoranda. hold em online games

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: