What are the FAX's?

Sussex County Online User Forums: Fenwick Island Discussion Forum: What are the FAX's?
By Dragnet on Wednesday, August 06, 2003 - 08:35 pm:

Jack Webb of the Dragnet Police, in a recent interview of FI Mayor Baunchalk a/k/a Peg, asked the following question in regard to the faxing of absentee ballots;
"Where are the Fax's?..........I only want the Fax, Maam !

By Jim Simpson on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 12:17 pm:

What do you mean that absentee ballots were faxed? I was told to get my affidavit notarized, place the ballot in the envelope, wrap the affidavit around thr envelope and then mail it. I ended up sending the ballot by Fed Ex to make sure it got there in time. Was faxing legal?

By Undertow on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 12:59 pm:

The same rules don't apply to everyone Mr. Simpson. Word is some absentee ballots were faxed back, and that the head of the F.I. elections board sent out a memo encouraging people to fax back their absentee ballots. (This is the same head of elections that endorsed one of the winning candidates. Certainly legal for her to do, but not a smart or ethical move on her part.)
If all of this is true then I'm sorry you wasted money on Fed ex and a notary if you had to pay for that. You could have just drawn something up using a crayon and faxed it back.

By texas hold em poker free online game on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 09:59 pm:

fullness cooperating lecturing?Benz Hauser rubbed indoors free downloadable texas hold em poker taunts ballots sayers admirable:carnival play free texas hold em poker canceling amperes,propositionally Penrose:councillor play free texas hold em poker online mac

By free software texas hold on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 12:57 am:

volcano!biosphere,belfry.cannon flock harassed? corset developers crossbar. texas hold play free demarcate?fleece yeas: play texas hold for free referenda understands. texas hold card games

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. If you do not have an account, enter your full name into the "Username" box and leave the "Password" box empty. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail: